Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Move

After two days of traveling the gang got to Minnesota. Abby was so excited to stretch her legs, but was quite confused why her daddy had taken her to such a cold place. While Josh, Shovel and Abby arrived on the 27th our moving truck did not, and still has not. Josh was told today that our van would arrive tomorrow (Sunday Jan. 9th). We will keep you posted.
I think everyone was pretty amazed by the amount of snow, all that is except the Minnesotans.


While Josh has been waiting patiently for our van to arrive he has turned our house into a home, by painting every room. He spent last weekend attacking the house with beautiful colors. Through his adventures with paint he has made some new friends at the hardware store. Josh has never met a stranger, that's for sure.


The office


The Living Room





Cyprus' Room




Our Bedroom (you can see Josh's sleeping pallet in the front)

As for me, I started back with kids on Monday. We got renters in our house on Tuesday, and the week has been productive. I have been trying to get my feet up as much as possible since I have recently discovered kankles where my ankles used to be. I have also received more comments about "my condition" as a pregnant lady. Apparently once you start looking like a house you should not leave the house.





No comments: