Monday, May 30, 2011

May Madness

Hey listen up! Not only have I been through many exciting adventures in the past two weeks, I have also become more vocal. I am ready to tell the world about it!
Tummy time is rarely fun, normally I just cry, but today I decided to be t-u-f-f tuff.
I turned three months last week. I am super big, I smile all the time and finally hold up my head. I am getting SO big!
I went to see my Naomi for a night, she made me laugh. I love her!
Since my daddy's been home, we have watched tons of Braves baseball. Each game is so exciting, I never know what is going to happen. Daddy is already teaching me the rules. I love him!
As for the Braves game, I have never seen anything so exciting! I can't wait to see what happens.

1 comment:

Hannah Q. Parris said...

Such a pretty baby. So glad you are all reunited again!