Monday, August 16, 2010

A Busy Weekend

This was the second weekend in a row for baseball! On Friday we headed to Hickory to watch the crawdads play the Riverdogs of Charelston. We were fortunate enough to have Hannah, Zach, and Beth come with us. Since this was a family weekend Josh felt it necessary to remind Hannah what it is like to hang with him. During the third inning Hannah and Zach had a dance off on the first base dug out for a gift card. Why? Because Josh signed them up for it. Such a sweet guy!




Josh and I are expecting our first child around Valentines Day. That makes me 14 weeks pregnant. I have gotten over all of the sickness and for the most part I am staying away from the three hour naps, even though they are glorious.
School starts for teachers tomorrow so I am trying to get in the habit of getting nauseous at school instead of at home. So far I'm doing quite well.




2 comments:

Parker said...

Oh. my. word. You are showing! How exciting!

Hannah Q. Parris said...

Yay! I'm glad you are updating again...and keep the baby belly pics coming! Love you!