Monday, August 9, 2010

It has been three years!

On Friday Josh and I headed to Atlanta to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary a little early. Since we both have to work on Thursday we decided to take some time to enjoy ourselves.
We met up with Lindsay and her boy Scott. They gave us a great air mattress to sleep on. While Josh slept like a baby I became sea sick and moved to the couch.
Saturday morning Lindsay decided that we needed to go shoot at something.... And so we did
Josh was the only one who had been skeet shooting before. He was amazing!


I on the other hand did the best I could. If I ever have to shoot something I hope it is super big and close.


The real present that we gave ourselves was the Braves game that night. We were both amazed at how tall Chipper Jones really is.
Our seats were six rows from the field. We watched the Braves beat the Giants 3-0. On our way back to Lindsay's apartment we accidentally took a little detour to the south side of Atlanta. After our little excitement Josh decided that he would take the initiative to drive anywhere in Atlanta.... Thanks Baby!















No comments: